EVENT | Dairy herd immunology and the future of antibiotics
26/02/2020 om 13:51
You might have seen his name and picture in our previous announcements. We are very proud to have Dr. Scott Nordstrom speaking at our dairy seminar as well as giving workshops at our dairy workshop booth at VIVMEA, Abu Dhabi!
Why are we so proud to have him on board? Well, just have a look at his resume below and see for yourself! (and this is even as summarized version!)
Scott T. Nordstrom, DVM
Veterinary Technical Services Director with 25 years of experience in the veterinary profession. Excels in team leadership, strategic vision and product development.
2017 - Present
- Director of New Product Development, Merck Animal Health, US Cattle Business
- Identification of new product and business opportunities specific to the US cattle business.
- Provide project management and strategic vision on US biologic and pharmaceutical product development.
- Act as the technical project leader in the launch preparation for numerous animal health products
2001 – 2016
Cattle Technical Services, Merck Animal Health (Various positions)
1993-2001 Private Veterinary Practice
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, Dairy Certificate Course, 2007
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, 1993
- Delaware Valley College of Science and Agriculture, Doylestown, PA, Bachelor of Science in Animal Husbandry with a Minor in Laboratory Medicine, 1985
Join our seminar and/or workshops to hear his view on dairy herd immunology and the future of antibiotics.
VIVMEA, March 9-11, 2020
For free registration, use this link