Global Dairy Farmers is the worldwide network of leading dairy farmers and industry partners.
GDF is a platform for leading dairy farmers, with a restricted number of companies, from all over the world to meet each other for the discussion of new strategies, as a reaction to new policy measures, legislation and market developments.
Our aim is to bring dairy farmers and related business partners in touch with each other to share knowledge and to provide the opportunities to create new network relations and business.
We are registred as Cooperative Global Dairy Farmers U.A. More information
GDF was founded in 2006 by president Bram Prins. The GDF Management team currently exists of:
Ad van Velde and Alfons Beldman - Presidents
Co Daatselaar - Treasurer
Bram Prins - Board member
Yvonne Leenders - Manager
We wish to facilitate knowledge transfer between our members and partners and wish to have open discussions about dairy developments and strategies.
Most of our members are invited by the current GDF members, business partners or management team.
What kind of a network and group do we aim to be?
- Mix of countries from all over the world
- Mix of dairy farm models and sizes per country
- A maximum of 5 members per country
- Keep the group 'small' with a maximum of 100 members
Profile of our members:
- Open minded
- Active; more activities besides farming
- Interested in international dairy farming
- Fits into the existing group
- Willing to share knowledge
- Willing to travel the world to explore dairy farming
Are you interested in becoming a member and or business partner? Don't hesitate to contact
manager Yvonne Leenders for more information.